Friday, October 8, 2010

3 New Looks

Things have gotten a little too noisy so I started making more pictures.  Here are three new things from out there in the world.  Its all part of the same project; each represents a different aspect of the whole.  There is a lot more on the way.





Night
Lately, past week or so; I have been going out to photograph at night after I get out of work.  I have done a bit of night photography before and felt fairly successful with it.  Maybe it comes in phases maybe it becomes something bigger, either way it is a lot of fun and always interesting outcomes.

*     *     *



Mounds
When farm land is developed there will be some displacement of earth.  This material is piled up in various locations throughout the development. 

*     *     *





I am using an old box camera and a roll of Fuji 800Z 220 film.  I sealed up the counter window and have no idea where a frame begins nor ends.  It has been interesting to see what comes out. 



{will get it done}

No comments:

Post a Comment