Thursday, April 22, 2010

Direction....













Here are a few more images. As I am editing these I am more attracted to the images that are close-ups but look like landscape vistas. These images were created in construction areas; I am thinking about going out into the farmland and making images in a similar style there too. I am wary of making images in one place, or type of place. These images are............ not really sure what to say about them now. I have been tossing around the term 'constructed landscape' in my mind; in the sense that they look like landscapes but, they are man made and will not last forever. I am not sure if there is something there or not. I think if I am getting good results in the farmland it might go in another direction. I am thinking I need to play a little with depth of field and see what comes of that. Anyway, I am rambling now so.....
Reading list-
Finished- The Secret Agent- Joseph Conrad
Reading Now- Montcalm and Wolfe- The French and Indian Wars- Francis Parkman
(It's a long book so it will take me a while to get through)

I know what I need to do; I am pretty sure how I need to go about doing it; and I know where I want to be in the end. Give me time to work because it is a work in progress.
It is not a race my friend.... it is a marathon.




No comments:

Post a Comment