Thursday, April 29, 2010

More Work to Show



I am really into this new project right now.... I think I can call it a project...... Still working on the premise of land usage, maybe abuses to the land/environment. I like the idea of nature taking over what is left behind by people. It is sad to see what we do to our environment. More on that later.
I am looking at how the images are taken. I am thinking I need to work a bit more with the DOF... maybe explore my subject a little more with the viewfinder before I make an image- different angles, etc. I am still in the shoot and run mentality; I need to slow down a bit. I am also happy with the effect of the bug view-point images. I think they are a little bit more dramatic (if that is the right word) definitely more interesting.
Reading List is the same. I am looking for new books. I think the next one will be How the Other Half Lives by Jacob Riis. He was one of my favorite photographers from photo history class in college and I haven't read any of his work yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment