Sunday, April 18, 2010

Man, It Feels Good To Be Working Again!!



It has been a while since I have felt this good about making photographs; or, about the photographs I have made. I have three rolls of film in the editing stage right now. These images are a couple that feel successful and I couldn't wait to share them. There will definitely be more to come.
If you have read my previous posts you will understand that I am focusing on the aspect of land; it's usage; it's form and shape, the details within it, etc. etc. Clearly through these images and the previous and following images there is a sense of neglect and misuse. It seems as if I am drawn towards that aspect. I feel that we are not conscientious enough of the immediate impact we have on our environment and I hope to show our collective carelessness through the images that I present.
All comments and constructive criticism welcome.
Reading List-
Same as last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment