Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I Found This Place.....

 


.....and I feel the need to keep going back.  It is like every time I go I find something new and more interesting than the last time I visited.  I am satisfied with the images from this place but I feel that there is more to it than what I am coming up with.  This might take some time.



Reading List-

Was Reading-
How the Other Half Lives- Jacob Riis
I put it down for a while because I just didn't find it that interesting right now.  I feel like I am not in a place mentally to read non-fiction at this time.

Reading-
A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man and The Dubliners- James Joyce

Picked Up-
A collection of titles by Charles Dickens;
Oliver Twist
Great Expectations
Bleak House
Nicholas Nickleby
Hard Times
A Christmas Carol, The Chimes and A Cricket on the Hearth
David Copperfield

No comments:

Post a Comment